Cucumber Raita (Indian Yogurt Sauce)
This dairy-free sauce is so simple and perfect for starters with any pattie or popadum, or to accompany a whole curry night.
And no one will be able to tell it is dairy-free so you can use it for everyone.
Can't find what your looking for? Search all of the ActiVeg Network recipes.
- 250ml/8fl oz natural soya yoghurt (you could use soya cream if you can't get the yogurt)
- 1/2 cucumber, grated or finely chopped
- large handful fresh mint or coriander leaves, chopped
- small pinch salt
- Mix together all the ingredients and serve chilled
- If you are grating the cucumber it is best to squeeze out some of the juice before mixing with the other ingredients
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Total: 5 minutes
This recipe was reproduced with the kind permission of.